Thursday, May 20, 2021

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #356: WOODEN LEG!

 First listen to this. Then listen to this. A great story, no?


There's just one thing I don't get. When we first meet the protagonist, he already has a wooden leg, right? And then the Spaniard blows off his other leg, thus necessitating the need for another wooden leg. So why, when he returns to ancient Madrid, does he chop off both the Spaniard's legs to put them onto himself? For his revenge to be exact, he'd need only one leg, wouldn't he?


Then again, why not take the other leg? I guess the opportunity was there. In his place I might have done the same thing. But it seems a bit excessive to me.


By the way, if the doctors ever take my bad leg, which they want to do, I'm going to get a wooden leg and start dressing like a pirate. It's the only way . . .

1 comment: