Sunday, July 6, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #1: WRITING AND CUMMING

When it comes to physically growing up, I've always been ahead of the curve. I can't remember a time when I couldn't get an erection, and I clearly recall having orgasms at a very young age. I'm talking third grade, or thereabouts. Nothing came out, obviously, but the sensation is identical to the one I get now. One of my earliest writing memories, however, is when I was eight years old. It was late at night, so I was not supposed to be awake. I was in the living room, using my mother's piano bench as a writing table, and I was scribbling away at an Osco tablet of paper by night light. The story? It was a mystery, one of my Hardy Boys rip-offs that I called the Detective Boys. I even remember the scene, clear as day: the Detective Boys were beating the shit out of the school bully. Nothing sexual at all. I had an erection while writing it, which was a common thing at the time, but this is the one and only time I've ever had an orgasm while writing. I didn't even touch my dick. It just happened. Much later in life, I talked with a friend (who will remain nameless) whose passion was playing guitar. One day, he confessed to me that he'd made himself cum while making music. He didn't even touch himself, it just happened. I didn't have the balls to confess my own incident, but of late, it has made me wonder if this doesn't happen more often than one thinks. I know a lot of creative types, across all artistic forms, and I have to ask: has this ever happened to you? Have you ever had an unbidden orgasm while working at your art of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment