Friday, July 25, 2014

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #19: MY MUTILATED COCK

Some of you may have noticed the article I posted earlier today about the poor motherfucker who went into the hospital for a circumcision and wound up getting his dick chopped off. That right there is horrifying in and of itself. Yet . . . there's something even more scarier. It is generally considered socially acceptable to chop bits of your sons' dicks off. WHY ON GOD'S COCKSUCKING GREEN MOTHERFUCKING EARTH WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!


Holy fucking Jesus. In what world does that make sense? It doesn't. Period. Why would you want to cut your son's foreskin off? For shits and gigs? Or because some asshole in ancient times wrote something about the importance of mutilating your children? Chopped up cocks is next to godliness, you know.


I'll be straight with you. I'm cut. I'm not one of those weirdos who want to have a foreskin attached to me to make me complete. I kinda' like the way it looks, and I don't have to go through so much trouble to clean it. But I'm only OK with this because, well, I don't remember what it was like to be uncut. If I hadn't been circumcised as a baby, there is no fucking way I'd get it done as an older man. NO FUCKING WAY.


There is no real reason for this procedure to be done. Not from a religious perspective, not from a hygienic perspective. Not from any perspective.


STOP CHOPPING UP YOUR SONS' JUNK!


And while you're at it, STOP WITH THE VAGINAL MUTILATION! WHY CAN'T WE JUST LEAVE OUR SEXUAL ORGANS ALONE?!?!?!?!?! If you want to make changes to it when you're an adult, then fine. But don't do it to children. For fuck's sake. Do I have to explain everything to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment