My new nightly blog has been doing pretty well so far. I'm getting a decent readership. For those of you who don't stay up as late as I do, here's this week's recap:
6. Nights of Yore. In which I reminisce about the adventures I used to get into while walking in Elmhurst after midnight.
7. My Taste in Music. In which I sing the praises of Weird Al, one of the only musicians I listened to when I was a kid whom I like better now.
8. One Week and Going Strong. In which I take a look back over the first week of Goodnight, Fuckers.
9. I Feel Like a Fraud Sometimes. In which I take myself to task for being a lazy writer a week after I was sick.
10. Cross. In which I fantasize about buying a Cross fountain pen.
11. Crossed. In which I lament some of the lazy writing in non-Ennis, non-Lapham, non-Spurrier CROSSED writers.
12. Fuck Fast Food. In which I shout at myself for not being able to quit my lifelong fast food addiction.