Monday, January 23, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #601: WELL, THAT DIDN'T WORK

 So once again I'm rethinking my self-promotion plan. When I started pimping one thing every weekday, there were mixed results. Sometimes it worked out. Most times it did not. Plus it started to become a bit of a hassle. Sometimes I'd even forget to post something. Or I'd remember and get annoyed at it.


So maybe I'll try something else. Here's what I'm thinking. I have copies of my own books, so I figure I'll pimp those. One a week. If someone buys from me, there will be some additional incentive. Not sure what that is yet. I'll figure it out. So I'm taking a week long break from promoting my own shit while I sort out the details.


Ah! Maybe a sampler package of my work! That could be a good incentive. I'll put together something digital. Put a complete short story in there. Maybe novel excerpts. Things like that. Would anyone be interested in that kind of thing?

2 comments: