Tuesday, January 3, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #586: WARM UP

 OK, I assume I'm going to be kind of rusty at writing these things every night. I fell out of practice, but hopefully this will get the juices flowing. Welcome back! It's 2023, and against all odds I'm still alive. How about that?


I've got a few things to get off my chest as we get closer to the 600th GF column. I imagine I'll still be doing this after that milestone. I don't have any plans on stopping even though a lot of these recent columns had a readership that fell off drastically. If I wrote these for everyone else, I'd probably stop, but this is more like a journal. Sometimes it's shock value. Sometimes it's about writing advice. Maybe I'll do more of that. We'll see.


Anyway, if you have any recommendations for things you want me to cover, please let me know. For now I'll just do the usual bullshit. Tomorrow will have something more of an idea behind it than just me jabbering.


Or perhaps I'm jibber-jabbering. That's probably more likely. So I'll stop. Because we all know how Mr. T feels about that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment