Wednesday, August 16, 2023

GOODNIGHT, FUCKERS #728: THERE'S SHIT EVERYWHERE!

 This has not been a pleasant day. My supervisor talked me into taking a half-day today, and I'm glad I took it. After I left work my miseries began almost immediately. Low blood sugar. Hunger pangs. And then there's the bowel preparation stuff I've been drinking, and WOW.


I can't stop shitting. It keeps flowing out of me in a neverending brown river of feculence. On the one hand it's going to be kind of nice to not be backed up. I get bloated easily, and the sensation is not good. I look forward to not feeling like an over inflated balloon. But on the other hand, that time is not now.


Now it's time for bed. I don't anticipate sleeping all that much, so don't be surprised to see me lurking around online after this. I've been told to lay off the cannabis for today, and I expect sleeping pills are a no-no, too. I've already taken my Gas-X pills per my instructions. I can only assume that's to prevent me from shitting myself in my sleep. I hope?


Because I really, really don't want my bedroom to look like Bob Saget's bathroom from Dumb and Dumberer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment